Monday, December 31, 2012
What should I Report to Police?
OUR REQUEST TO THE PUBLIC
1. Inform the local police about persons living in the area without any regular means or livelihood and living a lavish life or persons involved in any type of nefarious activities.
2. To inform the local police about any suspicious activities which could adversely affect their safety and security.
3. The particulars of the domestic help and the tenants must be sent to the local police for verification.
4. To observe traffic rules, follow the lane system and cooperate with the Traffic Police for smooth mobility and for avoiding inconvenience to others.
5. Do not touch or lift any suspicious object; inform the PCR.
6. Adopt various home security and vehicle safety measures advised by the local police to prevent thefts and other crimes.
7. Assist the local police in all possible manners for prevention and detection of crime and to maintain law and order.